Git commits format

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Git commits format
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:06:09 +0200

Hi Francisco,

Could you use --author option when committing changes from other people
in the future, as explained in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2008-08/msg00307.html
?

Also, I don't understand why you push commits for English docs to
lilypond/translation, but as it's frequently merged into master, I don't
really mind -- if this is simpler for you, it's better than playing with
branches and mixing them up in a wrong way.

BTW changes in b1fabac0656480b3a7198dfb2152703e929c694c like

address@hidden works properly.
address@hidden works properly.

look wrong.

Thanks in advance,