Local doc building with texi2html

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Local doc building with texi2html
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:08:19 -0700

Hello,

I am now building the documentation locally with texi2html since the
dev/texi2html branch has been merged into master.

Everything is working great...almost.  For some reason, the HTML docs
do not have <link> tags in the head section for the CSS files.  I view
the docs in the git tree under out-www/offline-root.

Attached is my local generated copy of index.html for `Notation
Reference'.

Thanks,
Patrick

GNU LilyPond — The music typesetter

This document is also available as a PDF and as one big page.

This file documents GNU LilyPond.

Copyright 1999–2007 by the authors

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled “GNU Free Documentation License”.

This is the Notation Reference (NR) for GNU LilyPond version 2.11.58. For more information about how this fits with the other documentation, see About the documentation.

More information can be found at http://www.lilypond.org/. The website contains on-line copies of this and other documentation.

We want to dedicate this program to all the friends that we met through music.

Han-Wen and Jan

This document was generated by Patrick McCarty on September 3, 2008 using texi2html 1.79.

This page is for LilyPond-2.11.58 (development-branch).

Report errors to http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.bugs.

Your suggestions for the documentation are welcome.

Other languages: français, español, deutsch.

Table of Contents