Status of manuals

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Status of manuals
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:58:26 +0100

Doc Team

I'd like to establish the present status of the 2.11 docs.

Could you all please confirm, update or extend the information below, which covers the sections which I believe are currently under active(?) editing. I'll then summarise the status of each of the sections so we can see what remains to be done before 2.12.

Trevor

---------

LM 3: Ralph, indexing
LM 4: John, reviewing

NR 1:
 Expressive: ready for indexing 6 Aug - Ralph?
 Staff: Patrick?
 Text: Valentin?
NR 2:
 Vocal: reassigned for 1 mth to Jonathan 27.8.08
        then Francisco
 Keyboards: Andrew?
 Unfretted strings: Libero?
 Fretted strings: Jonathan?