Re: Feature request: break-align-symbols property for MetronomeMark

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Feature request: break-align-symbols property for MetronomeMark
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:30:22 -0400

Hi Neil,

The alignment's good when there's a time signature present, but the
stumbling block is how to align to note columns; I can't work out how
the metronome marks get attached to a paper column when there's no
breakable object nearby. :(

For the record, this is also a problem with RehearsalMark:

\version "2.11.57"

\layout
{