Re: Fw: Vocal music

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Fw: Vocal music
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 22:50:05 +0200

Le mercredi 01 octobre 2008 à 20:40 +0200, Valentin Villenave a écrit :
> 2008/10/1 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:
> > I've not pushed this, as I know nothing of translations, but I'm happy to do
> > so if John says it's OK.

LGTM, but you needn't bother updating Documentation/de/user/vocal.itely
manually: as it is marked with "@c -- SKELETON FILE --", you can update
it after having modified docs in English with skeleton-update (see
Documentation TRANSLATION).

> I have taken the liberty to push the new layout, since it didn't break
> compiling as far as I could see.
> He has pushed an update for .po strings in the meantime, but I'm
> afraid the po strings now have to be updated again :-(

They always need to be updated anyway :-P as soon as texi2html 1.79 is
released, we'll be able to translate node names directly in the texi
sources.

Cheers,
John