Re: Moving guitar fingering orientations

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Moving guitar fingering orientations
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:57:28 +0100

Hi Jonathan

I've edited tweaks.itely to elevate the note about fingeringOrientation
and single notes to a @warning and I've also added quite a bit about
using directional prefixes ( _ and ^ ) to force fingerings above or
below the notes.

I've just pushed these changes to LM 4.4.2. Could you please check
them out when they are visible in the docs, probably tomorrow.

I'm a little concerned that there seems to be more in the LM about
fingering than there is in the NR.  Perhaps we'll need to sort that
out after more urgent work is completed.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Kulp" <address@hidden>