Re: showFirstLength

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: showFirstLength
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:57:44 -0700

I don't know what to do next; should I open a new issue with the updated
code? Or is it possible to upload a new patch within the same issue?

http://codereview.appspot.com/7317/diff/1/4
File scm/music-functions.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/7317/diff/1/4#newcode827
Line 827: "set skipTypesetting, make SkipMusic of the given MUS length,