Re: indexing : tweaks & question

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: indexing : tweaks & question
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:21:27 -0700

Remember that @funindex prints entries automatically formatted in
@code.  Also remember that @cindex is for concepts, not exact
lilypond commands or property names.  Also also remember that a
lot of the pre-GDP docs don't follow these (and other) new
policies.

Finally, if you seriously want properties indexed separately, that
*could* be done by using @kindex or @pindex or something like
that.  See the current macro for @funindex and the texinfo docs
for more info.