Re: NR 2.8 Ancient music ready for review

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: NR 2.8 Ancient music ready for review
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:32:55 -0000

Eyolf

More comments on Ancient now seem unlikely. There have not been many, but that's par for the course when editing manuals :( Are you intending to complete the transformation of Ancient sometime soon? If you could finish off all the music-related stuff I'd be happy (well, "willing" would be more accurate) to deal with any remaining formatting issues, although I'd be delighted if you could do these too.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eyolf Østrem" <address@hidden>