Re: holdups for 2.12

From: Josh Parmenter
Subject: Re: holdups for 2.12
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:05:07 -0800

looks good here.

Josh

On Nov 29, 2008, at 10:59 AM, Patrick McCarty wrote:

Hi Josh,

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Josh Parmenter <address@hidden > wrote:
Hi Patrick,

It doesn't seem to work for me... is it supposed to be able to compile a
LilyPond file?

The GUI app itself seems to work, but when I ask it to typeset, I get an
OSError errno2:

Or do I need to throw my lilypond binaries into the .app package?

Sorry, I forgot to clarify.

This is just the GUI app.  After you copy the binaries and other files
LilyPond needs (scm/, ly/, etc.), everything should work.  At least,
it worked for me.

-Patrick

/* Joshua D. Parmenter
http://www.realizedsound.net/josh/