Re: Getting help web page

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Getting help web page
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:02:47 -0700

On 12/2/08 3:55 PM, "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden> wrote:

> A couple of minor comments:
>
> - At the main page, I would expect to quickly find my way to a page like
> your Getting Help, if I looked below the title "Dive into ... the
> LilyPond" and followed the link to "More about LilyPond".
>
> - In the 2nd sentence of Getting Help "Therefore, it can be difficult
> ..." it seems that a word is missing to make a complete sentence.

Nice catch.  I changed the sentence structure in the midst of writing it and
forgot to edit it.

> - Is really the full documentation set "installed on your computer"? At
> least so far, it has not been part of the installer, to save space and
> downloading time.

Thanks for the feedback!  I've replaced the link to the FAQ on "More about
LilyPond" with a link to "Getting Help", and I've changed the wording on the
documentation set to say it "can be installed on your computer".

I'd welcome any more thoughts.

Thanks,

Carl