Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:40:09 +0100

2008/12/9 Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:

>> [...] I managed to find a workaround and hope that the attached
>> patches finally fix all the issues.
>
> Still a buglet: The stemwidth of the down arrow in the
> `natural.arrowboth' glyph is too thick if compared to the other
> arrowed natural signs.  Everything else looks fine.

Finally one with an instantaneous fix. :-) Indeed I used to check for
up- XOR down-arrow before I added the accidentals with arrows in both
direction. The attached version of the patches corrects this.

BTW, your hint about quick font creation and especially using
Ctrl+brackets to switch between consecutive glyphs in fontforge was
priceless. Thanks for that and for continuing support and detailed
investigations!

Max