Re: Translation string problem

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Translation string problem
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:52:50 +0100

Le mardi 09 décembre 2008 à 22:50 +0100, Jean-Charles Malahieude a
écrit :
> Le 09.12.2008 21:55, Francisco Vila disait :
> > I am doing something badly, as the verbatim output insists on being
> > translated despite of the KEEP LY.

This was to be expected, as lilypond-book translates whatever variable
and context names it finds in the messages catalog.

Yes, but don't forget the "@c KEEP LY".

> The only nuisance is that we then obtain two frames: one for the
> "example" and one for the "image". We might add a simple sentence
> between them in order to "make the linkage".

Well done, unless ly input is really parsed there is no other solution.

Cheers,
John