Re: why is Dutch the default language for note-entry?

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: why is Dutch the default language for note-entry?
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 00:54:01 +0100

I would have beaten the the world record of the 100m escaping out of the music school if I would have had to say "double bémol sol". Nevertheless it is a matter of vocal cords, I still sing "sol" and not "fa"...

Once a French conductor sang the melody "a a gis a g fis g" with the words "la la sol la sol fa sol". It was very funny.