Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 19:44:21 +0100

Hi again,

here is some documentation for the arrowed accidentals. Since I found
it the most natural way of typesetting, it uses Trevor's notation for
up and down arrows (but also mentions the alternative ways discussed
before). Please let me know if for some reason Trevor's default names
are not desired so that I can rewrite the docs accordingly. Note that
the attached patches supersede the one in my last email.

Cheers and merry christmas to everyone!
Max