Re: 2.12 on Leopard

From: padovani
Subject: Re: 2.12 on Leopard
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:16:09 -0200

Indeed, it's running here!
thank you!

Ivo Bouwmans escreveu:
Hallo all,

Josh Parmenter schreef / wrote / skribis:
I just noticed that the 2.12 download for Mac Leopard still has directions for building, etc. I thought the wrapper app problems had been solved? Is this not the case?

The link for Leopard on the LilyPond download page points to a page (ivo.bouwmans.name/lilypondleopard) that I set up for 2.10.

I have just tried both lilypond-2.12.0-1.darwin-x86 and lilypond-2.12.0-1.darwin-ppc from <http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/>. Both versions only show one menu without any items when run as application (the same as with 2.10). But both work fine when used in Terminal - and the x86 version is faster, as can be expected.

I will change the page so that Mac users will be directed to the x86 version, with the option of using my LilyPondScript.

If anyone has additional ideas: please let me know!

--
http://www.padovani.googlepages.com