Re: 2.12 on Leopard

From: Josh Parmenter
Subject: Re: 2.12 on Leopard
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 15:29:19 -0800

Hi Neil... are you on PPC? Or intel?

Best,

Josh

On Dec 28, 2008, at 3:02 PM, Neil Tiffin wrote:

This version referenced here, seemed to mostly work. Except as follows when trying to convert the initial template from 2.8 to current (2.12.0).

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Maui-Scr/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/convert-ly", line 40, in <module>
   import lilylib as ly
File "/Maui-Scr/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/ current/python/lilylib.py", line 13, in <module>
   import shutil
ImportError: No module named shutil

Is there anything I can do to help get this fully working on Leopard?

Neil