Re: 2.12.1 panic list

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 2.12.1 panic list
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:33:38 -0800

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 04:31:20PM +0100, Maximilian Albert wrote:
> 2008/12/30 Maximilian Albert <address@hidden>:
>
> > Also, I think the NEWS entry hasn't been applied yet. When I tried to
> > dig up the corresponding email, I realized that I had sent it to
> > Werner alone, so I'm attaching the patch again for inspection.

Sorry, this doesn't meet the criteria for "panic list" -- and
adding this to the NEWS entry would add untranslated material to
the other languages.  If somebody translated the NEWS in the last
weekend, I don't want to spoil their efforts.

I'll add it after 2.12.1 is out and we go back to normal stable
development.