Frog git question

From: Andrew Hawryluk
Subject: Frog git question
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:57:43 -0700

Carl, when you are working on something, do you commit your changes to
your local repository every day? Would my final patch become a single
commit even if I made the changes in several small commits locally?
(I'm trying to avoid commit clutter on the Savannah repo.)

How often do you re-sync with Savannah?

Also, I think I have 7 out of 8 doc strings done, but the acciaccatura
doesn't use define-music-function, so I will try to grep those
definitions and find out where the doc string should go.

Andrew