Re: Release 2.12.2?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Release 2.12.2?
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:08:32 +0800

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 04:41:20PM -0700, Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
> Any plans to release 2.12.2 soon?

I'd love to, but I still can't build it.  Also, I get 30% packet
loss from my apartment at peak times (8pm to 12 pm), so ssh to
kainhofer is unbearable.  :/

There's a research group meeting on Sat.  I might be able to
install stuff on my mac mini there (IIRC Han-Wen uses osx, so
hopefully I won't encounter any more problems), but I wouldn't be
surprised if everybody goes off together to have dinner or
something.  So I might go in on Sunday to do this... I'm supposed
to be taking photos of the area for my family, so that would fit
in with going to university but not doing any university work.