Fwd: Lilypond on Macports

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Fwd: Lilypond on Macports
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:44:02 +0100

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Josh Parmenter <address@hidden>
Datum: 25. Januar 2009 01:55:07 MEZ
An: "James E. Bailey" <address@hidden>
Betreff: Re: Lilypond on Macports

I had it fail here:

/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -o xdvi-xaw.bin browser.o dvi-draw.o dvi-init.o dvisel.o encodings.o events.o filehist.o font-open.o gf.o hypertex.o image-magick.o mime.o my-snprintf.o my-vsnprintf.o pagehist.o pk.o print-internal.o psdps.o psgs.o psheader.o psnews.o read-mapfile.o search-internal.o special.o string-utils.o tfmload.o util.o vf.o xdvi.o xserver-info.o x_util.o 1/lib  -L/opt/local/lib ./gui/libgui.a ../../libs/t1lib/libt1.a ../../libs/t1lib/../type1/libtype1.a -L/usr/X11R6 -L/usr/X11/lib -lXaw -lXmu -lXt -lSM -lICE -lXp -lXext -lXpm -lintl -lc -lX11 -lXau -lXdmcp -liconv ../kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.a -lm
i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1: 1/lib: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [xdvi-xaw.bin] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1

Error: The following dependencies failed to build: mftrace texlive texlive_base
Ringo:~ joshp$

intel MacBook Pro, os x 10.5.6

Best,

Josh