Re: starting 2.13 soon

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: starting 2.13 soon
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 18:39:33 +0100

Yes, the Japanese translation.  I think it deserves a 2.12.3.

Good point.  OK, we'll wait a week or so.

That's perfect.

Yes, that's totally my job.  Umm... do you mean about 2.12.2, or
about 2.13 when that happens?

Talking from my little experience in announcing releases, it may be too late for posting to info-lilypond more than two days after the release is out, but I think an even late new item on lilypond.org is appropriate.

Cheers,
John