Re: Good luck, Valentin

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Good luck, Valentin
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:51:37 +0100

2009/2/4 Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>:
> Wouldn't it be nice to reference some of these great works from lilypond.org?
>
> [I guess it's a bit late for a concert announcement for The Foreign
> Affair']

Actually, I already have something in mind for the LilyPond community
platform I plan to launch alongside with the reborn LilyReport. But
it's still a top-secret kind of thing (I'll have much more time for
that starting Friday).

2009/2/4 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> All the more impressive that you did not get sidetracked to a degree
> where the task for which the tool was built got left on the wayside.

Definitely not! I have to say that this project wouldn't have even
existed without LilyPond. I have learned LilyPond exclusively in order
to publish this score, I have paid, developed or suggested quite a
bunch of features I needed, etc. Finally, this wonderful community has
convinced me there's a bright future (if any) for Free music, Free
scores and Free software.

Cheers,
Valentin