Re: Good luck, Valentin

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Good luck, Valentin
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:48:43 +0100

Somewhere like http://repo.or.cz/w/opera_libre.git?a=snapshot;sf=tgz ?

> A Zip file of everything is 2.5 Mb worth but the .git directory alone
> weigths 2.3 Mb. Once deleted, the resulting zip has 378Kb.

Hmm... You do have a point. I tend to assume anybody familiar enough
with LilyPond knows what a tgz archive means, but I could find a way
to do an automatic zip archive? (or if I discover, like these days,
that the source code has more or less stopped evolving, I can also do
it manually)

Regards,
Valentin