Re: What's up with the Frogs?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: What's up with the Frogs?
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 17:58:55 +0100

2009/2/13 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> Since I've been doing /such/ a good job keeping up with my
> lilypond duties, I figured I'd have the moral authority to bug
> others.

Like you needed any authority to bug someone :)

> Valentin (since you're French and I have no shame  ;)  what's up
> with the Report?  And the bug-lilypond backlog?  IIRC your opera
> started almost two weeks ago.

Aye aye, sir!

Yeah, I'm slowly recovering (and I haven't had any decent connection
until yesterday). The new Report site is nearly ready, and the next
issue is almost complete (it has been so for 7 months). As for the
bugs thing, I have finally fixed my laptop this afternoon so there's a
good chance I'm not far away from being 100% functional :)

Regards,
Valentin