Re: starting 2.13 soon

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: starting 2.13 soon
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:29:34 -0000

Graham Percival wrote Sunday, February 22, 2009 11:59 AM

If GUB3 is currently working and Han-wen feels like spending an
hour or two cutting a release and there are no problems -- all
three assumptons being fairly tenuous -- then I suppose we could
wait until 2.12.3 is out there.  But I'm highly tempted to say
"screw it" and jump to .13 right now.

I'd go along with going straight to 2.13 too.  AFAIK there are
no serious outstanding issues with 2.12.2 that must be fixed,
and I feel a little uncomfortable with some of the doc changes
which will appear in the next release. I'd rather they went into 2.13.

Trevor