Re: [patch] Fwd: Strange output from convert-ly

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: [patch] Fwd: Strange output from convert-ly
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 21:10:36 +0100

Hi Francisco,
Francisco Vila a écrit :
I forward this to -devel, if there is no inconvenient and nobody does
it before, I could apply it next Tue or Wed.

Right. The attached patch removes the debug print command.
Could you remove the "print" command completely by pushing to Git directly?
If was of any interest to keep it, the print statement should
have been replaced with a stderr call, but it's not the case here.

Best,
John