Re: Completion_heads_engraver broken?

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Completion_heads_engraver broken?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:37:17 +0100

I think I've found the error. In duration.cc, starting from line 37, the left-shifting-operator << is used for some calculation. This works, if the amount of shifted bytes is positive; otherwise the operator returns zero. In some cases, f.e. if r.num(); is bigger than r.den(), k is negative, but the operator doesn't shift the other way(right).
Am I allowed to cook a patch for testing?

Regards,
Michael