Re: [frogs] Re: What's up with the Frogs?

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: [frogs] Re: What's up with the Frogs?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:24:36 -0700

On 2/24/09 6:53 PM, "Andrew Hawryluk" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I will take a look. Any advice on identifying an easy bug vs. a very
> hard one? Most of the ones that really bother me (e.g. #379) have
> turned out to be really nasty, and therefore not a good place to
> start.

I have no great ideas for this, which is why I haven't got a list to assign
to people.

I just hit the issues list, and browse through for things that I think
*ought* to be simple, and then take a look at them.  Most of the time I'm
wrong....

Simple feature requests may be easier to accomplish than bugs, so that may
be a place to look.

HTH,

Carl