Re: lilypond.pdf size?

From: Ivo Bouwmans
Subject: Re: lilypond.pdf size?
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 19:56:06 +0100

Hallo all,

Han-Wen Nienhuys schreef / wrote / skribis:

Also, for some reason lots of people download the darwin/x86 version
from lilypond.org.  Is there some sort of file tracker
(versiontracker?) that is using lilypond.org as canonical site?

That might be because <http://ivo.bouwmans.name/lilypondleopard/> linked to
lilypond.org until a couple of minutes ago.

I never realised I shouldn't link to that site (nor did I know how many people
go there for the download).

I have changed the links to
<http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/darwin-x86/>, so I take it
that the problem is solved.

If I need to link to some other site still, please let me know!
--
Vriendelijke groeten,  =  Best wishes,  =  Afablajn salutojn,

Ivo

www.ivo.bouwmans.name