Re: an LM update

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: an LM update
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:27:10 +0100

Am 24.03.2009 um 13:42 schrieb Trevor Daniels:

James E. Bailey wrote Tuesday, March 24, 2009 11:55 AM
Am 24.03.2009 um 10:55 schrieb Trevor Daniels:
It almost worked.  I had to change @ruser{}, which adds
a ref to the Notation Reference, to @ref{} which adds a
ref to the current manual.
Yeah, see, those are those @-commands that I don't understand.

I've found them now - they're listed in CG 3.3.2
  If you refresh your git
repository from origin/master you'll see your and my
commits.
That means git pull, right?

Right
  For future reference (no pun intended), could
you preface your commit message with "Docs: " and spread
it out over more than one line if it is long.  Normally
we prefer a short one line summary, then a blank line,
then more lines giving the details.
That is wonderful information to add to CG 1.3.1

OK - added in git

I think you're ready to tackle LM 3.2 now :P
I like that you have a sense of humor.

Well, I'm sure you -could- do this.  But as an easy
starter how about a link to NR 1.5.2 from your new
para in the LM?  Perhaps prefaced by something like,
"a quick introduction to polyphony (without explanation)
is given in ...".

Trevor

Leave it to me to take something easy and make it difficult. So, I had a conflict. I thought I resolved it, but now tutorial.itely looks funny. I don't know how to get back to just having the normal files without any changes that I've made, and I don't know if the conflict is resolved properly, but here's my next attempt.

James E. Bailey