PATCH: GUB: Add pointer to Help web page to Windows installer

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: PATCH: GUB: Add pointer to Help web page to Windows installer
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:29:07 -0600

Jan,

I've searched through the NSIS documentation, and I think I figured out how
to fix the installer.

I don't really want to get into the GUB configuration mess to try to get
this patch applied.

Would you be willing to apply the patch, do GUB build, and point me to a
download of the Mingw version so I can test it?

Thanks

Carl