Re: tab characters in the source code

From: demery
Subject: Re: tab characters in the source code
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 15:10:44 -0000

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009, Graham Percival <address@hidden> said:

> I can see it now: CARBON-BASED LIFEFORM WITH A RELATIVELY SHORT
> LIFESPAN ON THE COSMIC SCALE/LilyPond.

Apple deprecated Carbon development some years back.

My vote is BBEdit.

Lots of programming editors offer syntax coloration and formatting for a
surprising variety of languages.   Maybe what is needed is a survey and
recomendations?  Mac programmers will have certain choices, in my case its
the ancient Codewarrior IDE, MPW, BBEdit, and Xcode 2.5.  Might well be
others.

Windoze developers have several more to pick from, CodeWarrior and XCode
included as both will do x-platform development.

I suppose unixland has emacs, "pity the fools"

--
Dana Emery