Re: CG Information on Snippet Handling

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: CG Information on Snippet Handling
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:38:27 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes
Can we build a text version, or at least an info version, of the
CG fairly early in the build process?  if it can be done quickly,
could this even be part of the ./autogen.sh process (just like
INSTALL) ?

 Oh MAO No.....!!!!!

text is okay, but if you mean GNU info, I absolutely HATE that. A simple text or pdf that I can read top-to-bottom is fine, but please DON'T foist on us a hypertext system that a lot of people don't have a clue how to use.

RMS goes on about choice, then tries to foist info on everyone! That's one of the few things that I really don't trust his judgement about!

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden