Re: Date in the footer and Headers/Footers/Titles

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Date in the footer and Headers/Footers/Titles
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 11:31:28 -0400

Headings (Titles) and Margin Text (Headers and Footers)
If I read `margin' I only think of left and right margins.

So Lilypond's "top-margin" and "bottom-margin" properties make no sense? ;) It's clear in the typographic world (including HTML/CSS, etc.) that the margin extends around the entire page, on all (four, usually) sides.

Kieren.