Re: crash while processing lily-7d242e8d.ly

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: crash while processing lily-7d242e8d.ly
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 21:52:07 +0100

2009/5/1 Patrick McCarty <address@hidden>:

> It's a judgment call, but I think you would be the best candidate for
> fixing it, since you have recently looked at this code.

Hehe. :)

The less diplomatic answer:

You should fix it because your patch broke ly:error.

You could of course use an extra scm_is_pair to check whether REST is
null, but I think it would be better to remove the extra code
completely and instead extract each argument from the markup error
message.

Regards,
Neil