Re: tempoMark - documentation and use

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: tempoMark - documentation and use
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 21:55:18 +0800

Where in the world is Carmen Sandi... oops, wrong example.

If "the \tempoMark" exaple is in the NR, then Jonathan should
figure out what you're talking about and prepare the patch.

If "the \tempoMark" example is in the LM... then hey, this is
simple enough, Jonathan should still prepare a patch.  Unless it'd
destroy the continuity of the LM or something, in which case he
should consult with Trevor.