Re: here's a better code-comment for draw_bezier_sandwich

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: here's a better code-comment for draw_bezier_sandwich
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:33:49 -0700 (PDT)

Carl,

should we also add something similar...
  between lines 77 and 78 of output-ps.scm?
  between lines 117 and 118 of output-socket.scm?
  between lines 206 and 207 of output-svg.scm?

Also -

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
> If you have the capability of formatting your own
> patches with git, that would reduce the chance of
> me making this kind of mistake.
>
> Would you be interested in developing that
> capability, if you don't have it?

Do you mean...
a) the capability to format patches, or
b) the permission to commit?

I've been avoiding "a" because it seemed like more
trouble than it was worth. Maybe I'm wrong. What
does it really entail?

I've been avoiding "b" because I've never trusted
myself with that. Too much power scares me! (:

- Mark