Re: LSR, updates and committishes

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: LSR, updates and committishes
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:19:21 +0300

John Mandereau schrieb:
Francisco Vila a écrit :
Well, it seems that we can ignore all the diff lines that do not touch
texidoc= or doctitle= fields on files in lsr/ ; so it's not that bad.

Is this right?
It is. This will remain as much cumbersome until LSR snippets (and the associated data: title, description...) are hosted on a version control system that translators can read, or a Web interface to LSR database, to be used by our development scripts, is available.

John

Wait -- is your check-translation able to check what part of the snippet has changed and exclude them from the report?

till