lsr logon issue

From: chip
Subject: lsr logon issue
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 14:29:24 -0700

I have a login for the lsr but am having a problem - I entered my username and password, then instead of getting the list of just my snippets I see the list of all 400-someodd snippets, which would indicate I am not logged in, right? Now I can't get back to the screen with the login button. I closed my browser, got back to the login window, and tried again. Shouldn't I see only the snippet(s) (if any) that I have entered? Or do I have to put my login name in the Author field and run the filter?
Regards,
Chip