Re: savannah back up. - please push

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: savannah back up. - please push
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 07:48:03 -0700

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 03:32:50PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> It seems we're now back @ May28.  However, I just (intentionally)
> deleted the gub branch (again).  Gub lives at
>
>     http://github.com/janneke/gub/tree/master
>
> Would this be a nice moment to split off web into its own
> repository?

Could be, although we want an entirely separate repo.  Should
somebody (me?) create an account+project at github?  Presumably if
you add it to your own repo at github, it won't be nicely
distinct, which is the whole point.

I'm a bit unhappy about personally-named repos like /janneke/.
Would it be possible to get a "p=lilypond-web" or somesuch at
git.savannah.gnu.org ?