Re: LSR update policies, and WTM is input/new/revised/ ?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR update policies, and WTM is input/new/revised/ ?
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 04:12:18 -0700

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 07:46:10PM -0500, Jonathan Kulp wrote:
> I read the diff for CG when it came in this morning and the LSR stuff
> looks good to me. If you want, we could also include the script I wrote
> for checking all the snippets at once. Carl suggested that it go in the
> docs somewhere.

Yes, please.  In that new subsection would be great.

> I ran the files in input/new/revised/ and they all compiled. I don't
> understand what they're doing in there. I just checked and all of them
> are in the LSR and compile properly.

Yeah, but there are differences --
input/new/revised/rest-styles.ly doesn't contain tiny rests for
the mensural and neomensural.  The version in LSR contains those
rests in the .ly file, but they aren't printed.

I therefore suspect that all these files are updated/better
versions of the LSR snippets, and should therefore be merged.
Could you compare each pair of files (input/new/revised/ and LSR
snippet) and make the LSR version the "final" version, then delete
this dir from git?