Re: translation of the doc into italian

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: translation of the doc into italian
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:55:01 +0200

Francisco Vila wrote:
New files you have not told git about are not affected, see git commit
--help. You must to "git add" them first.

I did not really started the translation yet (but I'll do it soon).
Anyway, the few changes I made should be committed now. This is my Git status:

address@hidden:~/lilypond-translation$ git status
# On branch lilypond/translation
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
#       Documentation/po/it.po
nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)

Documentation/po/it.po is not translated yet, so I'll add it as soon as I've done the translation.

Anyway, the files I committed some days ago are not present in the tree on the web git repository (as far as I can see). I guess John Mandereau is supposed to do that, as he mentioned in a previous email.
Probably he's waiting for me to start translating some real file :-)