Re: New website: Logos

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: New website: Logos
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:15:00 +0200

Op maandag 29-06-2009 om 22:55 uur [tijdzone -0300], schreef Han-Wen
Nienhuys:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Francisco Vila<address@hidden> wrote:
> > 2009/6/29 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> >> IMO, this whole thing is bloody bollocks.  Let's stop wasting our
> >> time and simply remove every graphical logo from the website.
> >
> > I agree. It does not worth the headache.
>
> Why dont you just leave them, and remove them if someone sends a nastygram?

+1.  We need more nice, appropriete graphical [if possible colourful]
content.  Much more, not less.  Esp the download page should be nice
and attractive.  I still think having all distro's linux logos has
a nice warm fuzzy look.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org