Re: LilyPond Mac GUI update

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: LilyPond Mac GUI update
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:05:43 -0500

Jonathan Kulp wrote:
Patrick McCarty wrote:
Hello LilyPond developers!

Some improvements to the Mac GUI have been integrated into GUB.  You
can find the list of changes here:

I tried it on a PPC running 10.4.11. Files compile fine from the gui or the command line. Updating syntax from the gui didn't work. It got hung at the point where it echoes the versions and it never exited. The

Ok a bit more testing confirms that update-syntax from the gui *does* work. It doesn't hang, it just looks like it has hung in that little popup terminal emulator. Sorry for the false alarm, I'm just not used to the Mac gui--I always use the terminal instead.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com