Re: Patch: Delete intermediate ps files

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Patch: Delete intermediate ps files
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:32:39 +0200

2009/7/9 Maximilian Albert <address@hidden>
> Hmm, I tried to run the regression tests via 'make check' (is that the
> right way to do it?)

No, see "Testing LilyPond" in the Contrib Guide or in Application
usage, section Install/build from source/compile (don't remember the
exact name).

> with the current git version first (i.e., before
> applying my patch)

Building without GUB only depend on the source working tree and not on
git status at all. However, "make test-baseline" requires you to have
a clean Git working tree. So commit your patch, run

git checkout HEAD^
make test-baseline
git checkout master # or whatever the head where you committed was
make check

and a final isntruction to see comparison results I don't remember,
see the docs.

HTH,
John