Re: Do we still need NR B.10 List of articulations?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Do we still need NR B.10 List of articulations?
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 04:03:54 -0700

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 11:20:01PM -0700, Mark Polesky wrote:
> Do we still need NR B.10 "List of articulations"?

Yes, since the point is to show the \commands.  Unless B.6
includes that info?  I suppose that for many examples,
  scripts.staccato => \staccato
is a safe enough assumption to make.  However, I don't think
there's any \ufermata command, nor a \circlus.  Umm, so it's not a
safe assumption to make.  :)

Now, there might be a way to automatically generate B.10, in which
case we could alter that to fit inside B.6... but this might
require looking at the parser.  I'm not certain how this part of
the internals fits together.  Anyway, if that could be done, that
would be quite nice.