Re: Broken make

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Broken make
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:33:13 +0200

Please junk (without blindly reverting) those -u flags I added. I've
started offline cleaning up translated docs generation, one planned
feature is HTML and PDF output of translations directly in
Documentation/user, so this multiple css file copy issue and other
ones will have gone.

Greetings from a mobile phone, I'm back online tomorrow, still very
busy but with more time for Lily
John