Re: New format for autobeaming rules

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: New format for autobeaming rules
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:30:10 +0200

Le mercredi 15 juillet 2009 à 07:43 -0600, Carl Sorensen a écrit :
> On 7/14/09 3:57 PM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:
> > http://codereview.appspot.com/88155/diff/95/1147#newcode69
> > Line 69: section 1.2.4 Beams, for more information.
> > Is it possible to use @ruser{} here?
>
> I'm not sure.  I thought NEWS was supposed to be a standalone document.
> Graham, you're the source of all truth about documents; what do you think?

There is no @ruser defined in NEWS. However, see top of NEWS.tely: a
macro named @usermanref is defined, but it's currently unused in both
2.12 and 2.13, so please check whether it works before pushing.

Fortunately, Graham's proposal of reorganization will lead to clean up
and unify our Texinfo xref cooking.

Best,
John