Re: Obsolete snippets

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Obsolete snippets
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 02:30:22 +0200

2009/7/15 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
> Le lundi 13 juillet 2009 à 06:07 -0600, Carl Sorensen a écrit :
>> So, in order to not have broken documentation, I need to eliminate old file
>> referenes, and old in-line snippets as well.
>>
>> I guess I should just edit all of the Documentation/*/user/rhythms.itely and
>> delete the parts that have been deleted in the english version, and insert
>> the parts (in english) that have been added to the english version, thus
>> leaving a mixed-language file.  Is this correct?
>
> Yes, it is. If a majority of translators prefer that the outdated part
> of the translation is just deleted and not replaced by anything, we
> might adopt a simpler policy.

Yes. I prefer you not to insert anything in English in my translated
docs (IIRC this has never been done before) if this is not costly for
others. Anything you change in the original English docs will be
noticed thanks to the check-translation infrastructure scripts.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org